Raymond James Ltd. is currently seeking experienced service, operational or administrative professionals who would enjoy not having a full-time commitment, and are open to temporary work assignments. This role can be remote-friendly for some assignments and may require you to come to office for some.
If you have a flexible time schedule, and are looking for casual office work, Raymond James Ltd. might be the right place for you. As assignments would be with various departments such as operations, finance, and our Vancouver or Montreal branch to name a few, you will develop skills and knowledge in demand in the financial industry. Assignments vary in duration, department and tasks. You will be contacted when needs arise and depending on your specific availability. Assignments can sometimes start as early as 6:30am or 7:00am.
Qualifications – External
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint; and
• French language is an asset but mandatory if you will be working from the Quebec province.
• Verbal and written communication.
• Be comfortable with working in an office environment;
• Be open to receiving instructions and feedback;
• Pay attention to detail;
• Work in a team environment and demonstrate a professional and friendly manner;
• Prioritize and effectively manage time; and
• Be flexible and have willingness to assist others as required.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a service, operational, or administrative role;
• Interest in the securities industry is a definite asset; and
• Previous experience using Dataphile is a definite asset.
Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
At Raymond James Ltd, our associates use five guiding behaviours (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, and Improve) to deliver on the firm’s core values of client-first, integrity, conservatism and independence.
We expect our associates at all levels to:
• Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same
• Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes
• Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind
• Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter
• Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm
Administrative & Support Services
CA-ON-Toronto-Toronto, CA-QC-Montreal-Montréal, CA-BC-Burnaby-Burnaby
How to Apply
If you are interested to apply for the position, kindly send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com before February 13, 11:59 PM PT with the following email subject: Raymond James – Casual Operations and Administrative Team Members.