About the job
The successful applicant will join a small team working on the InSite system software code base. Primary responsibilities include designing, programming, testing, deploying, and supporting the InSite application for internal and external clients.
The InSite application is a very large ASP.NET Web Forms application that uses Bootstrap 3 for its user interface. Parts of the application have already been upgraded to Bootstrap 5. The main responsibilities of the position will be to assist the team in upgrading the current interface to Bootstrap 5. The successful candidate must:
- Assist the team in following software development and software operations best practices
- Improve the software by identifying inefficiencies and recommending improvements
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Bootstrap 3 and 5 (including CSS and JS),
- ASP.NET Web Forms (including Master pages, ASPX and ASCX controls, and code-behind classes).
- Knowledge and experience of Telerik.Web.UI controls is an asset, but not required.
Minimum Years of Experience:
- Three (3) years of professional applied experience in ASP.NET Web Forms and Bootstrap implementation.
Required Business Skills:
- Detail-oriented, with very strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with a geographically distributed team
- Ability to understand complex problems and to collaborate and explore alternative solutions
How to Apply
If you are interested to apply for the position, kindly send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 29, 11:59 PM PT with the following email subject: Front End Developer (Insite Information Systems)