Job Description Summary
STEMCELL Technologies is continuing to grow and we’re looking for an efficient Systems Engineer to build, operate, and improve systems and technologies for our team! If you enjoy solving problems, have strong communication skills, and are constantly looking to innovate and improve processes this could be the role for you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop & maintain cloud-based applications, tools and services supporting STEMCELL’s staff and customers
- Own the end-to-end lifecycle of your tools & services, including responding-to and debugging production issues across services, and taking proactive action to prevent future problems
- Embed into corporate technology and project teams as a subject matter expert to design, deliver and maintain new systems or applications
- Partner with other technology teams to develop and improve design and operating best-practices. Explore and advocate for new methods and technologies
- Respond to emergencies and system failures including after-hours problems; lead troubleshooting & resolution of escalated issues
- We are looking for you to have 3+ years of experience in a systems engineering or DevOps role including demonstrated experience building and running one or more large-scale web applications
- A background in systems administration and operations, including fluency across a number of infrastructure technologies
- Exposure or experience to automation or infrastructure-as-code technologies (Terraform, Python, CloudFormation)
- Excellent problem-solving skills to efficiently resolve root issues, including demonstrated experience leading troubleshooting and resolving full-stack problems
- AWS Associate or Professional designation
This role requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as per STEMCELL’s vaccination policy, the current recommendations by local health authorities and as required by public health orders in place from time to time, including any COVID-19 boosters as recommended by local health authorities and as required by public health orders in place from time to time.
How to Apply
In order to be eligible to apply for this position, you must be registered on BC JobConnect. Learn more about how to register for the BC JobConnect here. If you are interested to apply for the position, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com before July 13,11:59 PM PT with the following email subject: Systems Engineer (Enterprise Solutions) (Stemcell Technologies)