** This role can be done remotely from anywhere in Canada and this role is a FTE role, not open to Contracting and Agencies **
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join the Traction Complete team. Traction Complete is a products company focused on making apps for the Salesforce AppExchange. As our UI/UX Designer, you will be setting design guidelines and overseeing the UX approach for our products, to provide customers with intuitive and beautiful experiences and disrupt the human-interface interactions in the Salesforce ecosystem. This is a startup environment, where we have the need to be creative, have a frontline commitment to our customers, and have a vision with a limitless horizon on what we can change!
Traction Complete’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture at Traction Complete isn’t about drinking beer and playing ping-pong – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Complete is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live by them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction Complete – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just “git ‘r done.”
SkillsTractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- 2 + years of experience as an UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Basic understanding of Salesforce.com would be preferable, but not necessary
- Experience of ownership over product features, from proposal, design, review and implementation
- Ability to fill any role within the UX workflow pipeline, from concept, wireframe, comps, & implementation
- Experience creating personas, journey maps, process flows, and user stories
- Ability to create an end-to-end UX design structure
- Good writing skills and ability clearly articulate design solutions
- Practical experience with a prototyping tool (one or more of the following): Adobe XD,
- Axure, Sketch, Keynote, Visio, Figma etc
- Understanding of usability principles
- Ability to perform usability analysis of existing products, and to provide critical feedback and recommendations
- Experience leading user studies, and a clear understanding in applying results of research to product decision
What You Will Be Doing
- Using documentation, reviews, and presentations, communicate clear and compelling ideas to a wide range of key stakeholders
- Serve as a bridge connecting design, product, engineering, and marketing teams
- Produce wireframes, storyboards, concepts, and other collateral to help communicate research results and make the case for new ideas
- Iterate quickly on prototypes to support GTM
- Generate detailed final design specs that inspire accurate developer builds
- Work with developers and quality experts to deliver a polished final product
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Conduct an ongoing user research
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note, employment is contingent on the successful completion of background and reference checks.
How to Apply
If you are interested to apply for the position, kindly send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 15, 11:59 PM PT with the following email subject: Senior UI/UX Designer (Traction Complete)