Canadian Western Trust – A service you can trust!
Since 1987, we have been providing trustee, custodial and administrative solutions for financial advisors, corporations and individuals. We are proud to be part of CWB Financial Group, which offers trust, banking and wealth management solutions. CWT is a growth company; we continue to gain business due to our service and expertise in the industry.
We are seeking a Trust Services Administrator to ensure the accurate set up and ongoing administration of client accounts are completed in accordance to CWT’s service standards. Reporting to the Manager, Trust Services, you will work closely with Senior Trust Services Officers in a collaborative and team driven environment.
Here is a glimpse into what your career could look like with us!
What your day will look like
- Review documents and process account openings.
- Maintain client accounts – Processing Non Financial Updates and issuing invoices/charging fees.
- Initiate/Process Transfer Ins and follow up on outstanding requests.
- Filing of daily work.
- Continuously seek and offer suggestions for operational improvement and efficiencies.
- Assisting in the execution of special tasks, projects, and sundry duties as assigned by the senior trust services officer or department manager.
Skills that take you further
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated capabilities to interact professionally with a diverse range of people.
- Customer-focused with a good understanding of retail banking policies, procedures, laws, rules, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Proficient with MS Office applications, specifically Word and Excel.
- Strong work ethic and positive team approach.
- Enhanced organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to perform complicated tasks in defined time frames.
- Work proactively and cohesively with a tight knit team.
Knowledge & experience to grow from
- Experience includes between one to two years of banking, mortgage or related proven experience.
- Strong understanding of RRSP, RRIF and TFSA rules.
- Organization, prioritization and attention to details are some of your main skills.
- You are a practiced and professional communicator with a team focus and collaborative nature.
Why work with us?
Winners of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture 2020.
- Your voice matters. Help us shape our voice around important social & cultural matters.
- The opportunity to make a difference. Build a team. Make an impact. Put your mark on the CWB landscape.
- Physical health and mental fitness are priorities. Generous time away to practice self-care and family-care with 100% company paid benefit & support programs.
- Community giving. Drive economic prosperity in your community. Get involved. Volunteer. Fundraise. All with CWB support.
- Bring your whole self to work. Inclusion is a journey requiring practice & experience that results in a powerful outcome.
- Innovation. Learn. Grow. Enhance. At CWB we play to win. When we fail, we fail forward.
- Connection. Join, participate, lead an employee regulated group (ERG). Find a community within the CWB family.
- Organization wide coaching services. Strategic career design is something we work hard to deliver for all employees.
- Recognition. Peer to peer recognition program. Both “in the moment” and monumental!
- Financial rewards. Yup! We pay you too. Base plus performance incentives. In fact, this role has incentives on top of incentives!!
Great Places To Work. CWB recognized as one of 50 Best Workplaces in Canada.
Bring you. All of you. Feminist. First Nations band member. Gay rights activist. Sign language speaker. Labels don’t matter here, but your perspective does.
All applicants are welcome, and we expressly encourage applicants to apply who identify as women, persons with visible and invisible disabilities (including physical, mental, sensory, learning impairment, etc.), Indigenous peoples (including First Nations, Metis and Inuit), LGBTQ2S+ and/or racialized persons. We are specifically seeking diversity in this role, because at CWB we believe that inclusion has power, and we’re looking for some unique perspectives to add to this area of our business. We have a culture that thrives on idea-sharing, collaboration, respect, caring and camaraderie. If you have a voice to add to the conversation, we’d love you to apply.