What is a Front Desk Manager?
The Front Desk Manager will support the General Manager in ensuring the Club has a great Culture for both Members and Associates. This associate will prioritize all interactions with Members.
What will you be doing?
- Support the General Manager with the overall financial management of the club
- Responsible for the recruitment, training, scheduling, development and performance management of Front Desk and Childminding Associates
- Support Club Management with handling Member concerns with professionalism and care.
- Responsible for the implementation of all Member Programs
Do you have what it takes?
- Passion for Fitness
- 2+ years in a Front Desk or Sales role with GoodLife or 2+ years in an external management role
- Proven success in leading, training and motivating teams
- Strong sales and customer service background
- Success in exceeding individual and team sales goals
- Previous management experience in the fitness industry a strong asset
- Degree or diploma in Business or Management is an asset
- CPR certification required within 3 months of employment
- Must be committed to contributing to a culture that celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion and embraces social and environmental responsibility
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development including hands on training, classroom training and e-learning
- Opportunities for advancement include: Assistant General Manager, General Manager and Divisional Manager
- Competitive compensation including commission and bonuses
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- For a list of the endless company benefits please go to: https://jobs.goodlifefitness.com/page/show/benefits
At GoodLife Fitness, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and members feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. We are committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a manner that respects their dignity and that is equitable. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Locations Currently Hiring: Abbotsford and Prince George
How to Apply
If you are interested to apply for the position, kindly send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 16, 11:59 PM PT with the following email subject: GoodLife Fitness – Front Desk Manager