CWB Trust Services – A service you can trust!
At CWB Trust Services, we strive to build value for the people who choose us every day: our people, our clients and our investors. We do this by holding true to the values that guide us. We put people first and build relationships with intention. We seek out and embrace new insights, knowing that better is always possible. We believe that how we do things is as important as what we do. And we harness the power of inclusion. Our culture is who we are and how we show up – as individuals and as a team, to accomplish our strategy.
Since 1987, we have been providing trustee, custodial and administrative solutions for financial advisors, corporations and individuals. We are proud to be part of CWB Financial Group, which offers trust, banking and wealth management solutions. CWB Trust Services is a growth company; we continue to gain business due to our service and expertise in the industry.
We are on the hunt for a hard-working Trust Services Officer to join our CWT team in Vancouver! This critical role is responsible for ensuring the accurate set up and the ongoing administration of mortgage files are executed in accordance to CWT’s brand promise. This includes the ongoing preparation and completion of client payments.
Administration. Auditing. Quality Assurance. Continuous Improvement.
- Completion of various transactions, such as wire transfers, fees and fee reversals.
- Action all legal documentation and notices of insurance cancellations
- Ensure all required documentation is complete and appropriately actioned within established timeframes.
- Auditing files, ensuring all requirements are achieved and are within operational policies.
- Continuously seek and offer suggestions for operational improvement and efficiencies
- Assisting in the execution of special tasks, projects, and sundry duties as assigned by the Senior Trust Services Officer or Department Manager.
- Acting as an active teammate by working collaboratively with department colleagues and ensure that all tasks and projects are completed with integrity and in a timely manner.
Skills that take you further
Collaborative. Organized. Professional. Client Centric. Detail Oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated capabilities to interact professionally with a diverse range of people
- Customer centric with a good understanding of retail banking policies, procedures, laws, rules, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Proficient with MS Office applications, specifically Word and Excel
- Strong work ethic and positive team approach
- Enhanced organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to perform complicated tasks in defined time frames
- Passion for working proactively and cohesively with a tight knit team
Skills that will set you apart
Process excellence. Growth mentality. Efficient & Effective.
- 1+ years of banking, financial services or related experience
- Understanding of RRSP, RRIF & TFSA rules
- Shown organization and prioritization abilities with a keen attention to detail
- Retail or Private Lending experience would be an asset
Why work with us?
Winners of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture 2020
- Your voice matters. Help us shape our voice around important social & cultural matters.
- The opportunity to make a difference. Build a team. Make an impact. Put your mark on the CWB landscape.
- Physical health and mental fitness are priorities. Generous time away to practice self-care and family-care with 100% company paid benefit & support programs.
- Community giving. Drive economic prosperity in your community. Get involved. Volunteer. Fundraise. All with CWB support.
- Bring your whole self to work. Inclusion is a journey requiring practice & experience that results in a powerful outcome.
- Innovation. Learn. Grow. Enhance. At CWB we play to win. When we fail, we fail forward.
- Connection. Join, participate, lead an employee regulated group (ERG). Find a community within the CWB family.
- Organization wide coaching services. Strategic career design is something we work hard to deliver for all employees.
- Recognition. Peer to peer recognition program. Both “in the moment” and monumental!
- Financial rewards. Yup! We pay you too. Base plus performance incentives. In fact, this role has incentives on top of incentives!!
- Great Places To Work. CWB recognized as one of 50 Best Workplaces in Canada
Go further with CWB. Apply today.
Targeted Diversity Language
Bring you. All of you. Feminist. First Nations band member. Gay rights activist. Sign language speaker. Labels don’t matter here, but your perspective does.
All applicants are welcome, and we expressly encourage applicants to apply who identify as women, persons with visible and invisible disabilities (including physical, mental, sensory, learning impairment, etc.), Indigenous peoples (including First Nations, Metis and Inuit), LGBTQ2S+ and/or racialized persons. We are specifically seeking diversity in this role, because at CWB we believe that inclusion has power, and we’re looking for some unique perspectives to add to this area of our business. We have a culture that thrives on idea-sharing, collaboration, respect, caring and camaraderie. If you have a voice to add to the conversation, we’d love you to apply.
CWB Financial Group is committed to being an equitable employer, providing an inclusive environment for a diverse workforce, including but not limited to, women, persons with visible and invisible disabilities, Indigenous peoples, LGBTQ2S+, and racialized persons. We believe that inclusion has power. In fact, that’s one of our values. We know that diverse teams unleash new ideas and perspectives. We work to create an organization where people can be proud of who they are, and allies for those around them. We know that there is power in our differences and we are committed to providing equitable treatment to all employees, applicants and clients. And beyond that, we celebrate our people and those differences. We’re proud to have built a culture that thrives on idea-sharing and collaboration, and we’re always finding ways to continue to create a warm, welcoming and inclusive work environment. We have a strong ethics program, Respect in the Workplace eLearning program, comprehensive policies related to employment equity, and an ongoing strategy to ensure diversity and inclusion thrives at CWB.
CWB Financial Group is committed to providing all applicants with equal accessibility. Believing that inclusion has power, we strive to create an accessible environment for all, focused on the principles of independence, dignity, and equality. If you require adjustments or accommodations as part of the recruitment and selection process (from application to offer), please submit your request here and one of our recruiters will connect with you.