We are looking for an iOS developer to join our dynamic team and begin working on a number of our upcoming projects.
At Aequilibrium, you’ll be working with our financial services team to implement digital banking transformation projects. We’re invested in bringing the latest and greatest to our clients here, so the iOS team are continually experimenting with the latest new feature from Apple when they have the chance. Previously the team mapped our office using ARkit and continues to push the envelope experimenting with SwiftUI and other new technologies today.
Working here, you’ll be part of a high-performance Scrum team, made up of software developers, UX designers, architects, business analysts, QA engineers, and sales individuals, who all work together in-house at Aequilibrium.
We’re looking for developers who value their soft skills as much as their technical ones, understand what it really means to do Agile software development, and are ready to work with a ridiculously driven team.
Sound like you? Then please read on and apply!
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience developing native mobile applications
- Familiar with Swift, native iOS SDKs / Frameworks, and Xcode
- Creating automated test suites and ensuring quality in your code
- Experience with a package manager like Cocoapods or Carthage
- You easily help transform business requirements into technical architecture
- Collaborating with designers, product managers, and your development team to deliver compelling user-facing products and services
What We’re Looking For
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies like Scrum. You apply the Agile values to your work and understand how they can add to your team’s success
- Experience working directly with clients and stakeholders. You’re a consultant, comfortable interacting with clients to solve their business challenges
- You can handle working on multiple projects or tasks and keep them all under control
- You value writing clean, maintainable, testable code that solves business problems quickly
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Occasional travel required for training and client projects
Nice to Have
- Exposure to Backbase
- Reactive programming experience with RxSwift or similar
- Experience working with Objective-C
- A desire to work with the latest technologies relating to iOS
- Full-stack mobile development skills (Android and iOS) or even in web development!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (or equivalent)
Aequilibrium is a technology professional services organization voted multiple times among the Top 5 Best Companies in BC to work for, consistently ranked among the Top 5 Digital Agencies in Vancouver, and winner of multiple VancouverUX Awards for product design. We bring together product managers, designers, and developers dedicated to creating winning web, mobile and IoT solutions. Our team uses Agile methodologies and Lean Startup principles to deliver our clients’ projects faster and with less risk.
If you feel you’ll thrive in this environment and make a difference, you should definitely apply!
This positions is 100% remote
Some of the Benefits
We offer our full time employees:
- Competitive compensation rates
- Remote work
- Medical, dental, and extended health benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Employee referral bonus
- Feedback based on regular 1:1s
- Friday socials
- Monthly team lunches and birthday celebrations
- And more perks!
Learn more about our team: aequilibrium.com/careers
At Aequilibrium, we seek candidates that add to our culture of valuing, respecting, supporting, and caring for each other. Diversity of thought and perspectives is critical to our success and all applicants are considered regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, colour, age, disability, marital status, heritage, religious or political beliefs.
Aequilibrium is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining our team, you may be asked to undergo security screenings including a criminal record check.
Get Social with Us!
Check out some of our recent press:
How to Apply
If you are interested to apply for the position, kindly send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com before April 30, 11:59 PM PT with the following email subject: iOS Developer (Aequilibrium)