Ready to take the next step in your career? Join a world-class Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) team that’s focused on achieving excellence in everything we do for our customers. We are a contract manufacturer of technology products – from surface mount to full box build – for some of the most exciting and innovative OEMs in North America.
We are looking to add a driven, accountable and collaborative IT Support Analyst to our team! In this role, the successful candidate will be the critical team member and the first point of contact for IT support. This role includes handling incident management, service requests, and administrative duties; it requires frequent contact with our employees, IT service providers, and contractors. In addition, you will be working closely with the system administrator and the management team. Therefore, the IT Support Analyst must perform effectively, efficiently, and confidently with all levels of personnel to ensure timely and professional delivery of services. Strong communication, analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills are required to help maximize the benefit of IT systems.
- Maintain daily performance of IT systems.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to IT systems. Provide technical support and helpdesk to internal staff. Create, manage and maintain IT and helpdesk process documentation.
- Install, configure, support, and maintain desktops, laptops, printers, and network connectivity. Maintain server rooms.
- Support the new user setup and termination process for employees, assist in the training of new hires.
- Manage telephone system, TV display system, surveillance system, and intelligent window system of the facility.
- Track hardware and software inventory. Perform and/or coordinate IT asset inventory reconciliations.
- Perform IT purchasing/receiving tasks.
- Identify trends and emerging situations, and provide solutions.
- Develop reference and training materials and provide end-user training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Post-Secondary degree or diploma in information technology.
- At least 3 years experience within the IT industry in a support capacity.
- Certified by A+, Network +, CCNA, MCP, or other IT industry standard certifications.
- Strong competence in the Microsoft Ecosystem (Office 365, SharePoint, Teams, SQL, Exchange, Desktop, and Server OS), computer hardware/software, networking, and server rooms.
- Solid problem solving, researching, and troubleshooting skills coupled with a willingness to listen, learn and share.
- Strong awareness of IT security and confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to interact in a professional and friendly manner with end-users at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work, prioritize and make decisions independently in a fast-paced production environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to start the day early; work outside regular business hours and extended hours, as required.
- A self-starter and quick learner.
How to Apply
If you are interested to apply for the position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com before November 5, 11:59 PM PT with the following email subject: Dorigo – IT Support Analyst.