IEC-BC is pleased to support employer partners registered on BC JobConnect by posting available jobs on our BC JobConnect blog. If you are an employer or represent an employer interested in posting a job in this space, feel free to reach out with relevant details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a BC JobConnect-registered jobseeker interested in this position or would like more information on the posting, including details about how to apply for the position, please send an email to email@example.com indicating your interest and we will inform you of the relevant details.
While working with Black Rock Oceanfront Resort, and its affiliates, the right candidate will conduct themselves in accordance with our Core Values: Take Ownership, Integrity, Make a Difference, Professionalism.
This position requires
- Dedication to the guest experience and resort
- Attention to detail
- A team player
- Ability to adapt to change
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain high level of professionalism
- Night shift availability
- Some accounting knowledge would be an asset
- Greet guests upon arrival, check them in and provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay.
- Process invoices, post checks to vendors.
- Respond to guest complaints, requests, and emergencies.
- Conduct security checks
- Reconcile all accounts in a timely manner.
- Verify that all EOD work has been performed by other departments.
- Schedule guest wake-up calls and reservations for the following day.
- Respond to guest inquiries, concerns and complaints as needed
- Answer phones and place reservations.
- Perform other duties as needed and as directed by General Manager.
- Medical/Dental benefits, after 6 months of employment
- Other Staff Benefits and Perks
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Subject to the successful candidate’s performance, and competition from other potential candidates, there is an opportunity for advancement to other roles or positions within the company.
Black Rock Oceanfront Resort is pleased to be able to offer on-site shared Staff Accommodation at a reasonable rate to employees that want to move here without securing their own housing