What are Connections Events?
IEC-BC’s Connections Events bring together employer partners with newcomer jobseekers for high-impact networking and learning opportunities in specific workplaces, industries and/or sectors. Due to COVID-19, Connections Events will be virtual until further notice.
Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) Event
- Discuss resume, interview and hiring tips, and explore available positions, hiring processes & industry landscapes
- Participate in a live Q&A session with RBC recruitment specialists
What are the benefits?
- Receive feedback and tips on interview, resume and/or elevator pitch skills directly from hiring managers
- Gain direct insights about a targeted field or industry from employer representatives & improve employment prospects through idea exchange with other professionals in their field
- Permanent Resident status and/or approved for permanent residence with valid work permit
- Interest and/or experience in banking, finance, or customer service industries
- English language fluency (recommended CLB 5-6+)
- Registered for a FREE profile on BC JobConnect, IEC-BC’s online tool for connecting with employers across BC