Ashton Education is currently seeking an SEO Specialist to work on a variety of websites. The Search Engine Optimization(SEO) Specialist is expected to analyze, review and implement changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines. The maximization of traffic to a site by improving page rank within search engines is central to this position.
1. Problem solving abilities
2. Ability to make decisions
3. Work with content developer to create relevant and engaging SEO content
4. Ability to prioritize
5. Experience with a variety of search engine marketing techniques
6. A thorough understanding of the importance of internal links
7. An in-depth knowledge of keyword research
8. Knowledge of programming languages including PHP, HTML and CSS
Ashton Education is driven by the knowledge that education improves the future for everyone. Students, employers, communities, and economies all benefit from additional knowledge, skills, and the opportunity to put their learning to the test.
Through our network of private education-sector organizations, Ashton Education guides the creation of innovative education solutions of the highest standards to propel others forward in their careers.
With more than 20 years in the education space, Ashton Education continues to be at the leading edge of delivering educational opportunities, testing and research to improve lives now and into the future.
20 hours per week
Remote or in-office
Job Types: Part-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- SEO: 5 years (preferred)
How to Apply
If you are interested to apply for the position, kindly send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 25, 11:59 PM PT with the following email subject: SEO Specialist – Ashton Education