- 2+ years of writing/communications experience
Job Type: Temporary/Contract
Primary Location: Multiple
Requisition ID: 18489
You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
KPMG in Canada is undergoing significant growth and is looking for a Communications Coordinator to work closely with the Strategic Communications team on a variety of programs.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, People Communications, the Communications Coordinator will be engaged in the development and execution of a wide variety of internal communications programs that support the firm’s strategic objectives.
The ideal candidate will bring 2+ years of writing/communications experience to the role. Impeccable organizational skills, attention to detail and strong writing skills are highly important.
What you will do
- Write, review, edit, post and measure results for a variety of communications to the corporate intranet
- Coordinate translation and distribution of communications materials
- Support Communications team members on a variety of programs and initiatives
- Become the subject matter expert on various software platforms
What you bring to the role
- Strong attention to detail – you can spot a typo a mile away!
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to create interesting content for our Internal News sites
- Strong initiative, planning and execution skills
- Creative ideas – we love trying new approaches!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver high-quality work
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Dedication and motivation to deliver high standards of client service
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
This position is closed and no longer taking applications.
In order to be eligible to apply for any other position, you must be registered on BC JobConnect. Learn more about how to register for the BC JobConnect here.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.