Job Type FullTime
Location Victoria, British Columbia
Organization Quester Tangent
Join the Quester Tangent team!
Today’s passenger trains contain dozens of electronic control units that communicate through Ethernet and Wi-Fi networks. Quester Tangent is an established and growing Canadian company that designs and manufactures train control and monitoring systems and passenger information systems that are an integral part of these networks.
Join our team and help us create innovative products used on rapid transit and subway lines in major cities across North America and around the world!
Quester Tangent is seeking a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to join our growing, dynamic company. We are looking for an outgoing team player to help support our team.
This is a full time position reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing. Salary will vary depending on education level and years of experience.
How you will spend your time:
- Sales Support: Aftermarket Quotation creation and order management.
- Marketing Program Co-ordination: Helping support and manage our marketing program including digital marketing (website), event planning and content creation.
- Project Management: Identifying and managing projects including outsourced content providers and internal teams to successfully deliver objectives.
- Document Support: Converting, printing and scanning documents.
- Content Creation: Creating marketing content using Adobe Suite applications
What you will need to succeed:
· Degree or diploma in appropriate field or equivalent experience
· 2+ years marketing & sales or related experience in a technology industry
· Highly organized with excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Comfortable working in a team environment and with minimal supervision
· Ability to travel
Experience that will help you thrive:
· Salesforce, Adobe suite and WordPress experience
· Analytic tools and marketing analysis
What we offer:
Quester Tangent is an equal opportunity employer that values and respects all employees as individuals, regardless of age, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, and gender. Diversity brings new ideas, inspires innovation, and strengthens the company.
The salary will vary depending on your particular skillset and years of experience.
In support of a health work-life balance, we are proud to offer a full suite of group benefits, personal paid days off, and are located outside of the downtown core in an area surrounded by natural green spaces. We have showers and bicycle racks if you wish to commute by bicycle, free parking if you prefer to drive, and on a major bus route if you prefer public transit.
COVID-19 Update: Strengthening our workforce is the key to meeting our customers’ needs. We continue to hire talented people using safe hiring practices. This includes limiting onsite visitors and prioritizing video interviews. Our on-site protocols have been very effective in keeping our team safe throughout the pandemic.
How to Apply
In order to be eligible to apply for this position, you must be registered on BC JobConnect. Learn more about how to register for the BC JobConnect here. If you are interested to apply for the position, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 12, 2022 with the following email subject: Sales & Marketing Coordinator (Quester Tangent)