StreetSide Developments is the multi-family division of Qualico and has developed apartment style, town home style, detached houses and luxury condominiums throughout Western Canada with projects ranging from innovative urban development to historic retrofits. StreetSide Developments operates in Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver. To learn more, click here.
At StreetSide Developments, our people make the difference. We offer an exciting place to build your career with competitive compensation and benefit packages, company matching RRSP/DPSP program, employee home purchase program and employee discounts.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, as the Sales Administrator you will support the new home sales process. You also provide administrative support to the sales department and ensure efficient flow of sales documentation and information.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Providing administrative support to Sales team, including generating reports, monitoring key sales metrics.
• Assisting in identifying and implementing sales process improvements to enhance productivity.
• Maintaining an updated database for sales records and documentation, such as sales offers, addendum, deposits, cancellations, lot hold etc. to ensure accuracy of information.
• Liaising with clients and ensuring they receive excellent customer service. Preparing correspondence and possession letters to ensure receipt of signed documents.
• Acting as a conduit between Sales and Production teams to facilitate efficient flow of information and project files.
• Coordinating show home set-up, maintaining and distributing show home inventory and sales materials to relevant parties.
• Providing other administrative support as required.
As our ideal candidate, you are…
• Organized; you effectively manage your time while balancing multiple priorities.
• A strong communicator; you clearly express your thoughts in conversation and in written communication.
• An active listener; you seek to understand and listen to others in a non-judgmental way.
• Detailed oriented; you focus on detailed accuracy when dealing with a high volume of work.
• A team player; you contribute as a team member and share equally in the exchange of ideas, concepts and process outcomes.
• High School Diploma, or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of administrative assistant or sales administration experience.
• Satisfactory verification of criminal record check.
• Proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
• Comfortable using office equipment, Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, SharePoint and PowerPoint), CRM and sales software (NewStar, LotWorks, Lasso, Avesdo etc.).
What We Value
• Creating trusting and successful working relationships.
• Setting clear, measurable and achievable goals.
• Cooperating with team members in an open, positive and respectful manner.
• Staying current with technical job skills.
• Taking responsibility for the outcomes of decisions and actions.
You primarily work in an office setting during regular business hours. Overtime may occasionally be required.
Qualico is committed to the health, safety and wellness of its employees and the community. By continuing our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace, Qualico has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy that requires all employees in Canada to be fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination, in the form of a provincially recognized document, must be submitted as a condition of employment. Our policy allows for accommodation in cases of valid medical or religious exemptions. Information related to proof of vaccination or exemption will be kept confidential.
Candidates being considered will be contacted. We thank you for your interest. Join our Talent Community to stay up to date on job opportunities and to find out why we have the best reason to come to work every day.
Closing Date: January 28, 2022
How to Apply
If you are interested to apply for the position, kindly send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com before January 28, 11:59 PM PT with the following email subject: Qualico (StreetSide Developments) – Project Manager