Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Vancouver – Hybrid remote and in office
Date: August 2022
Reports to: Senior Manager, Programs & Stakeholder Relations
Contract Period: 6 months – full time
The Project Coordinator plays a key role in supporting the Senior Manager and other coordinators. The ideal candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills. The scope of work includes project administration, coordination, and general support.
Program Coordination and Implementation
- Support project coordination, including community outreach, tracking and monitoring progress, coordinating meetings and overall logistics.
- Help prepare reports for funders and other project partners.
- Track project data and develop funder reports as needed.
Presentations & Facilitation
- Coordinate and support web-based training, workshops, seminars, meetings and/or conferences; ensure learning objectives are clear and measurable; coordinate logistics, scheduling and staff and participant communication.
- Identifies and develops opportunities to enhance the capacity of project and community partners through information sessions, workshops, networking or other opportunities.
Research & Communications
- Coordinates project partner communications activities.
- Source and compile relevant statistics, information data for use in various reports.
- Track and report on project statistics and outcomes.
- Provide progress reports to senior management.
- Input and update contacts through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool as needed.
- Support special projects and initiatives as needed.
- Tracking and reporting project expenses.
- Minimum 2 years related experience.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Advanced use of MS Office Suite including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with and passion for the work of the non-profit sector.
- Experience using customer relationship management systems.
How to Apply
In order to be eligible to apply for this position, you must be registered on BC JobConnect. Learn more about how to register for the BC JobConnect here. Please use the form below to apply for the position:
Applications for this position have closed.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.