Foxridge Homes BC is an award-winning division of Qualico®, one of Western Canada’s largest fully integrated, privately owned real estate companies, with over 70 years of experience. Every year, more than 3,000 families across Canada choose Qualico as their homebuilder.
At Foxridge Homes, our focus is on building quality single-family homes made possible by our talented team of experienced professionals, most of whom have been with the company for many years. This, coupled with our highly skilled long-term trade partners who are all dedicated to offering thoughtfully designed plans, quality materials, and solid value contribute to building a great new single-family home with more style, more choice and more value.
As Metro Vancouver’s largest and most trusted single-family homebuilder, our communities can be found across the Lower Mainland including Coquitlam, Langley, and South Surrey. To learn more, click here.
At Foxridge Homes, our people make the difference. We offer an exciting place to build your career with competitive compensation and benefit packages, company matching RRSP/DPSP program, employee home purchase program and employee discounts.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, as the Manager, Marketing you will manage the day-to-day marketing activities of the business unit. You also develop and implement marketing strategies for all portfolio projects including departmental targets, schedules and budgets.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing marketing standards, processes and strategies. Ensuring clear communication of policies and procedures and effective control measures are in place.
- Developing and updating all marketing materials including brochures, sell sheets, booklets, infographics, videos and signage.
- Working closely with the Sales team to assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing content.
- Ensuring all materials used in internal and external operations meet brand guidelines and professional standards.
- Conducting research and market analysis of changing practices, technology, competition, and consumer preferences to develop and deliver effective marketing practices.
- Developing CRM systems to support corporate strategy of customer intimacy, referrals and satisfaction. Reviewing customer surveys to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Overseeing the marketing department, supervising, developing and providing guidance to team members. Developing target goals and objectives and ensuring clear direction is given.
As our ideal candidate, you are…
- A strong communicator; you clearly express your thoughts in conversation as well as write and present in a persuasive and influencing manner.
- An active listener; you seek to understand and listen to others in a non-judgmental way.
- Detailed oriented; you focus on detailed accuracy when dealing with a high volume of work.
- A creative thinker; you identify new ideas, techniques and opportunities to improve performance and productivity.
- A leader; you develop or improve the skills of others through effective coaching and guidance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience in a managerial position.
- Valid driver’s licence and access to a reliable vehicle.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- Satisfactory verification of criminal record check.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, SharePoint and PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) and Marketing software platforms (SEO, CRM, CMS).
What We Value
- Creating trusting and successful working relationships.
- Setting clear, measurable and achievable goals.
- Cooperating with team members in an open, positive and respectful manner.
- Staying current with technical job skills.
- Consistently meeting customer expectations.
- Taking responsibility for the outcomes of decisions and actions.
You primarily work in an office setting during regular business hours and regular travel to off-site locations is required. Work outside of normal business hours may be required. Overtime may occasionally be required.
Qualico is committed to the health, safety and wellness of its employees and the community. By continuing our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace, Qualico has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy that requires all employees in Canada to be fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination, in the form of a provincially recognized document, must be submitted as a condition of employment. Our policy allows for accommodation in cases of valid medical or religious exemptions. Information related to proof of vaccination or exemption will be kept confidential.
Candidates being considered will be contacted. We thank you for your interest. Join our Talent Community to stay up to date on job opportunities and to find out why we have the best reason to come to work every day.
Closing Date: February 11, 2022
How to Apply
If you are interested to apply for the position, kindly send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 11, 11:59 PM PT with the following email subject: Marketing Manager – Foxridge Homes (Qualico)