IEC-BC is pleased to support employer partners registered on BC JobConnect by posting available jobs on our BC JobConnect blog. If you are an employer or represent an employer interested in posting a job in this space, feel free to reach out with relevant details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a BC JobConnect-registered jobseeker interested in this position or would like more information on the posting, including details about the employer, please send an email indicating your interest to email@example.com.
North Vancouver Casa Corsi Restaurant is seeking a Floor Manger to join our team.
The position is a permanent, full-time position. We will pay $52,000 salary ($25 per hour) for 40 hours of work per week. There would be 10 days paid vacation.
- Establish work priority and delegate work for all our staff;
- Plan and organize restaurant operation
- Prepare staff schedules and monitor staff performance;
- Purchasing, ordering and maintaining supplies and maintain inventory
- Changing menus and prices as required
- Negotiating arrangement for catering, parties and large booking
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Hiring and training staff
- Maintain restaurant’s high standards
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service is an asset;
- Minimum 3 years experience is required;
- English language ability is required.
- We are planning to open a new location in North Vancouver and we require for the candidate to work in both locations.