IEC-BC is pleased to support employer partners registered on BC JobConnect by posting available jobs on our BC JobConnect blog. If you are an employer or represent an employer interested in posting a job in this space, feel free to reach out with relevant details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a BC JobConnect-registered jobseeker interested in this position or would like more information on the posting, including details about the employer, please send an email indicating your interest to email@example.com.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our Burnaby, B.C. team.
Term: Maternity Leave coverage. Starting ASAP until December 2022
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia
Starting our journey in 1981, Canterbury Coffee has worked to grow, adapt, and innovate. That drive to keep improving is what has made us one of Canada’s leading coffee roasters. Offering some of the finest coffees, equipment, and customer service in the industry, we have built a reputation for excellence, which we work to uphold with all of our customers each and every day.
Proactive, forward thinker, tech savvy, detail oriented, customer focused, superior time management abilities are just a few of the key characteristics that will help make you successful in this role!
What you will be doing…
- Receiving and entering customer orders via multiple channels
- Assisting and providing support the Sales team on an ongoing basis
- Setting up new accounts, cancelling accounts and processing returns
- Communicating clearly with various internal departments and externally with customers
- Completing daily tasks in an efficient manner, meeting all scheduled deadlines
- Continuously working to improve related processes and procedures
- Various administrative tasks
What you will bring with you…
- Minimum 3 years of Customer Service experience in a related industry
- High-school diploma
- A service-oriented focus and the ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- The ability to commute to and from work, in an industrial park area, with limited transit
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamix AX- an asset
What we will offer you…
- A fast-paced, fun and supportive environment
- A competitive total compensation package
- A rewarding career with a Canadian based business that prides themselves on giving back and being socially responsible
If this sounds like you and you feel that you have what it takes become the next member of the Canterbury team, then we encourage you to apply!
Please note applications are welcomed from all those eligible to work in Canada. Successful candidates may be required to submit to reference checks, criminal background check, and/or Driver’s Abstract. We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.