IEC-BC is pleased to support employer partners registered on BC JobConnect by posting available jobs on our BC JobConnect blog. If you are an employer or represent an employer interested in posting a job in this space, feel free to reach out with relevant details at email@example.com.
If you are a BC JobConnect-registered jobseeker interested in this position or would like more information on the posting, including details about how to apply for the position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your interest and we will inform you of the relevant details.
While working with Black Rock Oceanfront Resort, and its affiliates, the right candidate will conduct themselves in accordance with our Core Values: Take Ownership, Integrity, Make a Difference, Professionalism.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Training from an accredited culinary institution preferred
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years culinary experience
- Or, equivalent combination of education and experience
Skills & Characteristics
- Passion for culinary arts
- Ability to accept feedback and make changes as required
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent communication Skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to work long hours in high-paced, physically demanding environment
- Able to Lift/Move up to 50 lbs.
- Medical/Dental benefits, after 6 months of employment
- Other Staff Benefits and Perks
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Subject to the successful candidate’s performance, and competition from other potential candidates, there is an opportunity for advancement to other roles or positions within the company.
Black Rock Oceanfront Resort is pleased to be able to offer on-site shared Staff Accommodation at a reasonable rate to employees that want to move here without securing their own housing