IEC-BC supports registered employer partners by posting available jobs on our BC JobConnect blog. If you are an employer interested in posting a job in this space, feel free to reach out with relevant details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a BC JobConnect-registered jobseeker interested in this position or would like more information on the posting, including details about how to apply for the position, please send an email to email@example.com indicating your interest and we will inform you of the relevant details.
Executive Mat Service is seeking a full-time warehouse worker. The successful candidate will work both independently and as part of our warehouse team.
Wage: $20.00 per hour
The successful candidate will work both independently and as part of our warehouse team.
- Warehouse experience (preferred but not mandatory)
- Ability to lift 50 lb. frequently throughout the day
- Punctual & reliable
- Forklift experience is an asset
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Picking customer orders
- Processing laundry linens/matting
- Organizing warehouse
- Inventory control
- Miscellaneous duties
- Maintaining constant communication with management in regards to equipment & operational issues
- Training and enrichment opportunities
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Excellent compensation
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Company RRSP matching